amazingly wonderful index

Saturday 26 May 2007

best week ever = 26th May (a day early due to going away tomorrow)

  • Krinkleting - 26th May (a day early due to going away tomorrow)
  • On sunday night I drove home without warning to parents house, I took a load of things I don't need here back so my room is much easier to keep tidy and less cluttered now. Hurrah.

  • My Dad gave me some DVDs of videos of me as a kid. I was such a little freak.

  • I bought Maroon 5's new album and I love it. I was def worth the long long long wait.

  • I went on a Poking mission on facebook and currently have 42 pokes.

  • I went to Nottingham to meet Sarah, I've not seen her since Easter. It was amazing fun. We ended up driving back to Birmingham at midnight and staying at hers, it would have made more sense for me to just drive to Birmingham in the first place. But hey, it was a fun new adventure and I have not been to Nottingham before.

  • We saw a crazy man jump over a boy. He also laid on nails.

  • We saw ugly chavs and this one said something like 'can i have a kiss' or something. and i was like 'how old are you' and he was 17. i said i was 23 lolz. then Sarah spoke and they said 'are you from America' (Sarah was born in England but moved to Canada so has Canadian accent) . His friend was like 'I'm 13 and I've had sex with a girl who was my girlfriend'. what the hell? Oh no.

  • I got a fly in my eye and Sarah got it out

  • We had a nap in the snoil

  • I broke my elbow.

  • I got blisters on my feet.

  • Sarah took my blood pressure (med student) and it was low. but the next morning it was healthy.

  • She also checked my reflexes and they are great

  • I listened to my heart beat with the stpespgsihisnshop

  • I have some calcium pills

  • We were walking through Nottingham looking for the fountains to sit by and I was saying how we are so amazing at directions and we should do orientation as our jobs. This man was looking at us funny. Then we realised we were lost and had to ask said man for directions. Walking off, I said 'I guess we shouldn't do orientation then' Sarah – 'no. and I think it's orienteering'

  • We got lost in Nottingham

  • We got lost in Birmingham

  • She taught me how to fill car tires up.

  • I limped for two days because of the blister on my foot

  • My jeans are blood stained from my elbow

  • We have some secrets.

  • Overall, we had a happy time.

  • Friday morning I got a phone call from Tesco transfer center and they told me they had a job for me at Tesco at home. Hurrah, I'll be working in the petrol station. Also, I shall be working Tuesday and Friday nights. No weekends for me. Hurrah!

  • I went to a party last night, it was fun. I got a cocktail given to me in a melon as soon as I walked through the door.

  • I played sing star on the play station an won. I played the trumpet again and I'm a natural.

  • My alarm clock did not go off this morning and I was late for work. Oh no.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
27 year old girl from Yorkshire. I'm interested in girly things such as fashion and beauty, but I am also a massive gamer, I love my xbox, I love call of duty and I also am a bit of an apple fan girl too! Feel free to e-mail me on corinne@skinnedcartree.com if you have any questions!

fans