amazingly wonderful index

Sunday 13 May 2007

Krinkleting - 13th may


  • Monday was bank holiday, I worked 9 hours and was sat on a checkout for a grand total of an hour. I was running for a bit, and then doing returns and other things that equal not being on a checkout. Overall, it was a successful day.

  • On Monday night I went to the westleigh with Paul, Mark, Liz, Kallum and some other random people. It was fun, it was the first time I have seen Kallum drunk and the first time I've been sober in the presence of Liz. We found the biggest crisp in the world, Kallum ate it.

  • Afterwards, we went back to Forster halls. Liz and I stole an automatic hand towel dispenser that Paul had stolen. It was pretty amazing, you hover your hand over this sensor and out pops the towel. Then we chatted for ages.

  • On Tuesday night I went to see 'the bridge to terabithia' with Joe from work. IT IS AMAZING. I love it so much and now everyone has to watch it otherwise they cannot be my friend. Duh.

  • I spent pretty much the whole of wednesday watching and listening to the soundtrack of the bridge to Terabithia. Fun stuff.

  • I showed my boobs to people on the Internet. They showed me theirs back. Aly - 'they're amazing. i think they have healing powers.'

  • Thursday night I called Marina and we spoke for like an hour. How fun.

  • Friday I went to Leeds with le flatmates. Janet had her ears pierced. I bought a beautiful dress and some other random things that I cannot afford. Then we celebrated my 21st birthday with a game of polka. I lost. I was sad. I was really tired and got up and went to bed at 10. I am cool.

  • Donna gave me a headband.

  • I ordered terabithia on DVD and now it's mine. Somebody on ebay bought it in America and then sold it to me. I'm making copies like mad and handing them out.

  • I spoke to Jennifer on the phone for an hour. Then a spider came and Donna had to get it for me. Then my phone card ran out so our conversation was no more. Jennifer says: the last thing I heard was 'spider spider i'm going to die'.

  • Fun MSN convo with sarah #1

    Corinne says: i have oeustrapramosiuis
    Sarah Jane says: i love your medicine
    Sarah Jane says: its the best
    Corinne says: i know
    Corinne says: im a great dr
    Sarah Jane says: say that outloud
    Sarah Jane says: its fun
    fun
    Corinne says: i have a degree in fun
    Sarah Jane says: lucky


  • Fun Conversation with sarah #2

    Sarah Jane says: i scanned my face
    Corinne says:: when
    Sarah Jane says: like an hour ago
    Corinne says: i didnt learn how to do that when i was studying my degree of fun
    Corinne says:: let me see
    Sarah Jane says: it was amazing fun
    Sarah Jane says: it didn't come out digitally! weird i don't get
    Corinne says:: i need to buy a scanner so i cam do this
    Sarah Jane says:i text you picture of print out which is crappy but oh well
    Sarah Jane says: i am artiste

  • Fun conversation with Marina #1

    Marina says: you were in my dream last night but i can't remember what you were doing
    Corinne says: i was probably having a wank
    Marina says: haha i don't know I think i would have remembered that
    Corinne says: ok

  • Fun conversation with Sarah #3

    Sarah Jane says: i changed my jeans
    Sarah Jane says: because i want to keep my sisters
    Corinne says: ok
    Corinne says: hahaha
    Corinne says: good plan
    Sarah Jane says: so i am going to accidentally on purpose forget them here
    Sarah Jane says: cunning
    Corinne says: you are a cunning linguist
    Sarah Jane says: shocking

  • Fun conversation with My friend Stacey who is having a baby soooooooooooon.

    Corinne says: im going to share your baby with you
    coco says: ok but we cant give him axes n blow torches n stuff, ok
    Corinne says: okay =(

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i must see this movie.
i can't find it here.
is it on dvd there or out????
xoxo
death to men.

Amanda said...

CORRRRRRRR
it's my birthday
give me my english glory
love
love
love

About Me

My photo
27 year old girl from Yorkshire. I'm interested in girly things such as fashion and beauty, but I am also a massive gamer, I love my xbox, I love call of duty and I also am a bit of an apple fan girl too! Feel free to e-mail me on corinne@skinnedcartree.com if you have any questions!

fans